Customer Service Associate
- Roeland Park, KS
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs, including assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. Also responsible for responding to customer inquiries throughout their shopping experience, including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate. Identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. Six months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information. Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in business, retail management, specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com