Customer Service Associate
- Passaic, NJ
What you'll be doing
- In this position, you will be part of successful and growing retail banking organization. You will be an essential part of the client experience on the floor, coordinating with every member of a first rate branch bank staff. You will gain the satisfaction of knowing that you are meeting the needs of the customers by providing personable, quick service. Your position reports to the branch manager. In a typical banking day, you will enjoy a high level of customer contact, and you will draw upon your product knowledge, cash handling experience, and service training. Every day will be different, and you will spend some time on the teller line and other times at a sales and service desk.
What your background should be
- Some cash handling experience is required. At least 2 years of customer service experience in a financial services, sales or retail industry is preferred. Prior experience in being evaluated by customers is preferred. Ability to multitask. Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Computer skills to include ability to work in Windows based applications. Able to lift heavy coin as well as stand on feet for a long period of time. Able to work evenings and weekends depending on branch needs is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org