Customer Service Assistant
- Bridgeville, PA
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers, attending to requests and thanking them in a professional, friendly, courteous manner. Meet quality control standards of food service orders through proper food portioning, using fresh ingredients, product presentation and merchandising established by the company. Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area and floor, etc. Follow a daily checklist to ensure safety, sanitation standards and regulations are met. Perform housekeeping duties and maintenance functions as needed to remain compliant with company standards. Check the accuracy of prices and signage of products and services according to the weekly advertisements and other merchandising standards. Adhere to food safety or sanitation policies and procedures established by the company. Follow recipes to ensure food consistency. Use suggestive selling techniques, sampling food products daily to customers. Support all company policies as presented in the handbook regarding safety and security procedures and all other company policies. Follow and complete daily food safety review checklist as required; maintain compliance with periodic food service audit and stretch inspections. Follow par level policies and procedures. Assist customers by using food ordering kiosks. Meet time requirements for completing customer food orders. Keep working and dining areas clean, stocked and organized.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have one to three years of experience in customer services. Food safety licenses certifications are required. Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a supermarket company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com