Customer Service Admin Support
- Fort Worth, TX
What you'll be doing
- Works under the general supervision of the manager of estimating or other division manager. Routes RFQs from customer service and prepares bid packages including drawings for material sourcing. Includes research and must be able to prioritize and handle multiple requests simultaneously. Provides drawings as required by other departments. Updates, maintains and generates status reports of records relating to quotes processed by estimating. Maintains and organizes all drawings in the file room. Administers annual document retention policies and archiving. Performs general office support including answering telephones, filing, generating Excel reports, back-up for invoicing daily shipments, etc.
What your background should be
- Basic knowledge of general office practices. Good knowledge of division products or the ability to acquire it quickly. Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to operate commonly used office equipment. Proficient usage of business English. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with division personnel. In addition, experience in general office duties requiring heavy records maintenance is beneficial. Courses in keyboarding, computers and office practices required.
Required Schooling / Training
- A high school diploma is required. Pursuing the successful completion of a two (2) year associate degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of North America's largest manufacturers of transportation, construction and industrial products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com