Customer Replenishment Lead
- Madison, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Effectively manage customer inventory through collaboration (CPFR) or order creation. Collaborate with the customer on all replenishment and supply chain activities. Develop and manage to strategic inventory and in stock targets. Optimize supply chain performance including fill rates, forecast accuracy and inventory metrics. Collaborate with field sales on activities including sales forecasting and item planning. Provide replenishment guidance on sales expectations, product lifecycle management etc. Ensure product availability to support customer promotions and other events. Manage the impact created by issues such as product allocation, shipment prioritization etc. Support retail execution by partnering on strategic plans to ensure on shelf availability.
What your background should be
- Must have six to eight years of supply chain, general business and account experience is preferred. APICS certification, RILA certification or similar is required. Technical experiences in logistics, inventory control, forecasting, replenishment, manufacturing or distribution center operations.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business logistics/supply chain preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org