Customer Relationship Manager
- Research Triangle Park, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides timely communication of customer objectives including active support of critical issues, provides executive interface and briefing in writing and verbally. Ensures the success of customer deployments, manages the planning and executions of contractual obligations, and coordinates the interaction of internal, partner and customer resources toward the completion of key services projects. Involves in developing new product offerings including suppliers to meet business requirements. Creates and/or enhances business reviews for customer account, provides distinct relational data points to customers specific needs. Develops and presents service engagement documentation, partnership solutions, risk assessment, pricing and margin analysis. Abilities to initiating the design, development and implementation of service levels required to increase customer satisfaction and resolves business process issues for the identified large/complex strategic accounts. Provides general consulting for a specific technology area. Ensures successful execution of statements of work.
What your background should be
- Direct experience with managed services industry including in depth understanding of strategic and tactical components. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Understands financial modeling relative to cost and planning. Advanced ability to lead virtual teams, including customer or partner teams. Executive level communications, tailored to unique situations. Experience in the systems integration of leading edge technology or large scale/multi vendor networks. Experience in business development, partner engagement, project management, negotiation and risk assessment. Understands and is conversant about managed services business value and opportunities. Able to identify and analyze project or system requirements. PMP preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 8-10 years of related experience.
Who is the client company
- This company provides that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com