Customer Portal Product Manager
- Greenwood Village, CO
What you'll be doing
- Work regularly with internal functional groups, third party developers, and video programmers for the initial launch and future releases. Post launch, this manager will provide project management for the planned quarterly releases and should be fluent in both waterfall and agile approaches. Actively and consistently, support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience. Understand industry best practices in product management specific to the cable or telecommunications space and translate appropriate steps for unique organization and market position. Define product features, prioritization, and roadmaps for customer facing online properties and applications.
What your background should be
- This job requires online space and experience in consumer website projects. Minimum 1 to 3 years of online product management or in related industry experience (cable, telecommunications, and software/online services). Ability to lead large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results. Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e., Word, Spreadsheet).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or related field, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com