Customer Experience Supervisor
- Grandville, MI
What you'll be doing
- The customer experience supervisor supports the customer experience manager by executing business strategies and upholding the old navy service vision. The customer experience supervisor ensures the proper execution of tasks performed on the sales floor, fitting room and cashier by assigning tasks, giving hourly reads, tracking goals and giving feedback to the customer experience associates. The customer experience supervisor trains, certifies and models the friendly, available, and quick service standards. The customer experience supervisor ensures efficient operation of the front end in compliance with company policies and procedures, while ensuring that customer service standards are being met. The customer experience supervisor drives sales metrics through utilizing key performance indicators to track and target goals. The customer experience supervisor coaches associates to take specific actions to drive sales and enhance the customer experience. The customer experience supervisor understands the basics of how can build customer loyalty and measure business results to communicate and motivate associates. The customer experience supervisor executes customer service plans through training and monitoring of old navy card, loss prevention and friendly available and quick standards. The customer experience supervisor ensures adherence to policies and procedure. The customer experience supervisor may be assigned specific work center functions and tasks.
What your background should be
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills. Demonstrated passion for customer service. Demonstrated verbal and written communication. Attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks. Excellent delegation and follow-up skills. Ability to develop and train others. Demonstrated conflict management and resolution skills. Demonstrated computer proficiency. Demonstrated business comprehension.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent desired.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com