Customer Experience Business Analyst
- Westford, MA
What you'll be doing
- Work with various stakeholder to define key customer experience metric and build custom dashboard for the executive team to track performance. Educate business partner and ensure alignment on key performance indicator. Analyze and refine key metric to measure the effectiveness of experience improvement initiative. Assist with building and maintain the library of customer persona to establish customer experience design principle. Support the development of standard customer journey mapping to establish an understanding of the current state. Use analytical tool to understand the most important customer journey and assist with building the business case for way to improve retention and satisfaction along those journey and customer life cycle. Work with other department and cross functional team to create, coordinate and lead specific initiative that directly impact and improve the customer experience. Provide consistent, ongoing departmental and cross functional communication to keep stakeholder and interested party informed of activity and progress.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of experience analyzing customer journey processes and delivering actionable recommendations to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty and engagement. Ability to translate customer needs into business solutions using creative problem solving. Effective communication skills for writing reports and proposals, creating and making presentations and socializing progress and accomplishments. Ability to work independently and lead others during projects. Working knowledge of and experience in the application of customer journey mapping. Comfortable presenting to both technical and non technical audiences. Proven ability to work collaboratively as well as with indirect peers. Passion for translating customer feedback and insights into actionable improvements. Willingness to act as a customer advocate in individual, small team and organizational interactions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree; MBA is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com