Customer Experience Associate
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for company customers by providing support and responding to customer inquiries over phone, email, and live chat. Assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions such as custom design orders and diamond options. Conduct in-person customer appointments to present jewelry in company's private showroom, creating a truly one on one experience in a luxury goods environment. Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the sales team. Actively participate in weekly sales meetings with the CEO. Collaborate across departments on special projects in order management, inventory, merchandising, and fraud prevention efforts.
What your background should be
- Sales and customer service experience in a retail and/or e-commerce position preferred. Excellent written and verbal communications. Attention to detail. Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment. Exceptional time management skills and accountability. Team player with an ability to work collaboratively. Entrepreneurial spirit/self-starter. Strong computer skills. Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA degree, GIA degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company designs and sells engagement rings and other jewelry which is certified as being ethically produced.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com