Customer Engagement Manager
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Support the customers strategic business goals by understanding the customer and its business and how these translate into it solution requirements. Identifying developments in technology and related matters that may offer opportunities to the customer. Support project portfolio planning by assisting the customer to formulate the requirements for new solutions and develop the customers business case for investment. Facilitate the intake process to ensure that resources are committed, and that projects are prioritized and planned within the project portfolio. Ensure customer satisfaction by confirming that the delivery and operation of services, continues to recognize and satisfy the customers business needs. Keep informed of project progress and provide domain expertise as needed. Contribute to issue resolution as appropriate. Provide a level 2 point of contact for all incidents and service requests. Participate as needed in triage and escalation. Provide business analysis support and domain expertise on select projects.
What your background should be
- Demonstrated expertise at leading strategic technology planning sessions with customers. Leadership skills to manage and motivate team members to provide a high level of service excellence. Knowledge and application of industry standard project management principles delivered using various systems development life cycles. Strong familiarity with ms office. Relationship building, leadership, and communications, skills to define, manage, and exceed business customer expectations.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science or related field required
Who is the client company
- It is an agency of the commonwealth of Massachusetts with various responsibilities related to public health.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com