Customer Delivery Manager
- Liverpool, NY
What you'll be doing
- Provide leadership to delivery supervisors and customer delivery teams. Consistently maintain energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to flourish within a team environment. Routing daily driver assignments. Human resource responsibilities include: staffing, communicating benefit information, overseeing dot driver regulations, addressing payroll and scheduling concerns. Proven ability to foster partnerships and establish realistic goals. Communicate timely and professionally with service centers, distribution centers, showrooms & customers. Enhance the customers' shopping experience as well as the drive team's delivery experience. Implement company policies and procedures. Manage the overall maintenance of fleet of trucks and maintain dot compliance. Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
What your background should be
- Four years of management experience in a retail distribution environment. Ability to assess truck volume allotment to accurately cubic a truck. Analytical, critical thinking skills and attention to detail are required. Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs. Must have professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a furniture selling company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com