Customer Communications Process Coordinator
- Newark, DE
What you'll be doing
- Lead contact responsible to coordinate the on-going timely review of assigned communications. Conduct meeting with all stakeholders, including but not limited to business area contacts, compliance, legal, IT and DOE as appropriate. Responsible for driving communication strategies intended to reduce call volume and overall postage expense. Provide project update, supporting documentation and status update as needed. Ensure all forms accurately reflect letter variables and formats, system settings, selection criteria, and naming conventions. Utilize system tracking to manage and prioritize coordination efforts effectively and provide regular updates for the stakeholders. Create regular reporting documentation to be shared with the business areas. Analyze information received from the business area regarding processing errors and call drivers, develop cost-effective process resolutions. Work with the implementation team to implementation of customer communication according to required schedule. Communicate ideas, system changes and clarifications to other team members, internal end-users and management, both verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise manner tailored to the appropriate audience. Other responsibilities as assigned.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial institution industry preferably marketing or service related roles. General knowledge of student loan processing. Minimum 1-2 years project management experience. Working knowledge of CLASS and FDR letter library. Proficient with Microsoft applications, especially strong working knowledge of Excel pivot tables, v-lookups and other Excel functions. Excellent written communication skills with demonstrated knowledge of proper grammar and punctuation. Excellent meeting facilitation skills with the ability to effectively lead and coordinate activities of stakeholders.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate. Bachelor's degree preferred in English, marketing, communications or business or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com