Customer Care Specialist
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Must have a proven commitment to high quality customer service, along with strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to thoroughly research and respond to written, verbal or social media inquiries, requests and problems. Has a thorough knowledge of products, services, rates, terms, fees, applicable regulations, systems and procedures.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of customer service or related experience. Advanced knowledge of products, services, rates, terms, fees, applicable regulations and systems and procedures. Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills. Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills and ability to handle complex customer calls.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company provides financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org