Customer Care, Quality Training Specialist
- Grapevine, TX
What you'll be doing
- The quality training specialist will be working under general supervision, the quality and training specialist initiates, develops, and facilitates training curriculum for the customer care department, subject to review and approval of the organizational OD/training team, to ensure agents are successful in their roles. Work created focus principally on job tools, process summaries, information sheets, and functional training. The associate improves customer experiences and loyalty with consistent, efficient, quality training for internal and external associates. The position provides operation and administrative support to the department by creating functional training materials and monitoring the quality of customer service interactions. The principle business outcome of this position is to enhance the companies customer care overall results by supporting specialized areas of operational and departmental processes. Take ownership of obtaining information, and provide communications from project managers or business owners. Associate may interact with his or her manager several times a week, perhaps daily, to receive guidance and feedback. Monitor customer care agents to ensure compliance of department and company policies and procedures. Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization. Some non-routine activities may require a managers advance approval.
What your background should be
- At least one year of organizational work experience; call center experience preferred. some college education (1-2 years) preferred. Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written english bilingual english/spanish communication skills preferred. Proficient typing and data entry skills. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Working ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization. Working ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals. Ability to receive and respond favorably to feedback from others, including but not limited to department and organization level review of work created. Demonstrated ability to champion, model, and influence others with customer focused behaviors that lead to outstanding customer experiences. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to the company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required
Who is the client company
- The company is an American video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com