Customer Care Associate
- Ada, MI
What you'll be doing
- Provide friendly, helpful service to all internal and external customers through accurate and proficient utilization of the knowledge management tool and additional training received. Ensure all levels of customers receive a quick, accurate and skilled guidance to ensure complete customer satisfaction of transactional business needs. Display high level of customer service through performance and practices providing both standardized and customized responses. Complete off-phone workload of fundamental nature including email, business forms and case work. Suggest process improvements at fundamental level to support customer service initiatives. Provide bilingual customer support in Spanish. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 2 years of experience within a customer service environment. Excellent customer service skills, strong problem solving skills and the ability to effectively support and educate contacts on a broad range of business processes, information and systems. High level attention to detail, specifically with accuracy in keying numbers. The ability to quickly learn and adapt to a frequently changing business environment and effectively serve as an advocate for companies IBO and customers. An outstanding professional will have the following credentials. Demonstrated fluency in English as well as Spanish.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or bachelor degree in business administration, communications or related field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that uses a multi-level marketing model to sell a variety of products, primarily in the health, beauty and home care markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org