- Alpharetta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The customer advocate position is designed to proactively monitor and establish routine communications with key customers at a business unit or cross-business unit level. By partnering with support, account teams, and product management the position focuses on promoting customer readiness, adoption and autonomy. Know the customer, and educate others about the customer, advocate on customers behalf to make sure their needs are understood and addressed appropriately. Monitor customers support activity in order to proactively get ahead of issues and help drive customer adoption, satisfaction, and loyalty. Establish routine communication with customers, support and account teams to develop and execute strategies to better meet customer expectations and to ensure collaboration & teamwork across entities.
What your background should be
- 5+ years experience in project management. Knowledge of company products, company functions, and/or service policies and procedures. Strong writing, negotiation and presentation skills. Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value. Self-directed with excellent time management and organization skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4-year degree in related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about pharmaceuticals, household products, medical technology and health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com