Customer Advisor Specialist
- Altamonte Springs, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provide quick and courteous service to all company customers by determining their needs and sharing product knowledge to suggest the appropriate merchandise to satisfy them, and by effectively employing suggestive selling techniques to increase individual sales. Complete cash register transactions as well as customer carry-out service consisting of merchandise weighing up to but not exceeding 50 pounds per trip. Assist in the loading, unloading and stocking of merchandise according to established procedures in order to ensure that the store is well stocked and that inventory counts are accurate. Ensure that store animals, birds, reptiles and fish receive the highest quality care, are maintained in habitats that are clean, safe and secure and that all reasonable and required steps are taken to maintain their good health. Alert store management immediately if any animal, reptile, bird or fish is abused, in need of medical attention or other special care. Perform routine housekeeping tasks as required to maintain the professional image and appearance of the store, to include sweeping/mopping the floors, dusting, washing the windows, facing the merchandise on the shelves, etc. Assist store management in the opening/closing of the store as needed, to include the accurate completion of required paperwork. Participate in the completion of quarterly and annual physical inventory counts. Adhere to and promote established safety and loss prevention procedures. Special projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests. Interest in animal welfare. Basic math skills. Move merchandise up to 50 pounds. Applicant must be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency and above average communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or its equivalent (GED) is generally preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held pet retailer company in the United States, which sells pets as well as pet products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org