Custom Lead Installer
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The custom lead installer is responsible for the delivery, installation, configuration and programming of advanced audio, video, surveillance, automated and networked systems in residential and commercial spaces. This role is responsible for deploying a system that meets the magnolia standard of excellence in device mounting, cable management, thermal and power management, configuration and functionality. As the custom lead installer you will utilize the following execute the installation and configuration of advanced audio or video systems including. Deploy robust networking solutions including installation, setup and configuration. Utilize working knowledge of control and automation wiring, protocols and system programming. Integrate control systems with audio, video, security, HVAC, access control, intercom, surveillance and other sub systems. Read and interpret site plans including architectural drawings, as-build plans, engineering system schematics and elevation drawings. Troubleshoot complex systems.
What your background should be
- 21 years of age. 2 years of experience in home audio and video installation. Valid state driving license. 2 years of customer service experience. CEDIA, ICIA, NICET, NET+, ISF, CTS certification. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of general electrical and construction principles and be able to execute his or her work according to current national electrical code and uniform building code standards as well as any code or applicable laws mandated by the authorizing jurisdiction.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree or above in business management or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American multinational consumer electronics corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com