- Fond du Lac, WI
What you'll be doing
- Routinely inspect and patrol the interior and exterior of the facility performing interior and exterior custodial duties including sweeping sidewalks/floors, wet mop sidewalks/floors, operate steam cleaner, operate hand vacuum, clean and restock restrooms, gather trash and empty trash receptacles; operate compactor and turn trash carts. Operate a variety of janitorial related equipment to maintain cleanliness of property. Operate high-reach or lift equipment to perform debris removal and cleaning of elevated surfaces. Assist other departments, marketing to clean and patrol during events, establish procedures to insure completion of scheduled cleaning of different areas of the facility. Maintain a professional, cooperative working relationship with management and all co-workers. Perform the job in accordance with all applicable standards, policies and regulatory guidelines (i.e. OSHA standards) to promote a safe working environment. Ensure the appropriate inventory systems, records, files, material safety data sheets, cleaning supplies, equipment and tools are maintained. Perform additional duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Technical school certifications and/or training preferred. Ability to read and interpret documents and comprehend instructions. Ability to effectively present information to departmental management, employees, tenants, and outside contacts. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to define problems, collect information, and establish facts self-starter with ability to work independently and multi-task knowledge of safety rules, hazards, and application of accident prevention measures. Valid driving license preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American commercial real estate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com