- Spokane, WA
What you'll be doing
- The equipment operator for the custodial group holds a general responsibility for facility cleaning of non aseptic areas, to include offices, labs, hallways, on site and off site warehouses and the lunchroom. Work will include routine and special requests by management. Waste disposal, floor cleaning (carpet, vinyl, VHT, concrete, epoxy), dusting, wiping and cleaning of restrooms. Operate related cleaning equipment (vacuums, floor polishers, floor scrubbers, carpet shampooer). Understand the proper use of equipment, cleaning chemicals and documentation, which are required in accordance with good manufacturing practices (GMP). Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 2 years related janitorial experience required. Ability to read and understand cleaning substances, tools and equipment operation instructions required. Mechanical aptitude highly desired. Must be able to work independently and complete work in a professional and timely manner. Must have a basic understanding of facility cleaning functions. Must be able to work well with others and communicate potential problems when conflicts exist.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides a complete range of services to support the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com