- Oak Ridge, TN
What you'll be doing
- Vacuuming, dusting, and mopping floor in office, hallway and conference room and spot cleaning carpet. Cleaning restroom, office, conference room, kitchen, hallways, etc. and emptying trash and recycle container in all of these area. Performing specialized cleaning stripping and waxing floor, shampooing and extracting carpet area. Clean door glass, water fountain, baseboard, railing, etc. and sidewalk as required and needed. Moving or rearranging furniture and equipment for setup of meeting. Ensuring all building, facility and vehicle are secured. Notify team leader when custodial suppliers and equipment is needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum of six months to one year experience performing custodial duties in a similar environment. Must be a proficient reader and be able to write and learn new task in a reasonable time. Basic knowledge of computer skills. Must be capable of operating commercial buffers and carpet extractors; previous custodial duties in commercial business or institutional settings would be helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- Providers receive cyber threat indicators.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org