- Athens, GA
What you'll be doing
- Perform daily and scheduled housekeeping duties as required. (such as vacuuming and cleaning classrooms, dust-mopping floors, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning offices and conference committee rooms, cleaning spots on tile/carpet floors, cleaning glass as required, damp-mopping bathrooms, cleaning up after athletic events, cleaning water fountains. Carry out related duties as required during holiday/summer breaks. Assist organizations using school facilities. Keep building and premises, including sidewalks, driveways and play area neat and clean at all times. Clean corridors after school each day and during the day if their conditions require it. Clean and disinfect bathroom floors daily, and clean all sanitary fixtures and drinking fountains daily. Clean all bathrooms after school. Perform other appropriate duties as requested by the principal or immediate supervisor. Notify supervisor of any conditions around or in school that need attention immediately.
What your background should be
- Basic literacy skills. Ability to lift at least 50 pounds. Demonstrates aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities. Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com