- Greenville, SC
What you'll be doing
- To deliver high quality custodial services the selected candidate is responsible to provide general custodial services, such as cleaning windows, mirrors, fixtures, etc., to all giumscs contract locations as scheduled. The applicant will perform maintenance of hard surface floors, all carpeted surfaces; perform the cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms, stripping and waxing of floors and cleaning/spot cleaning/vacuuming of carpets. S/he will perform floor care services and general custodial processes in an efficient and cost effective manner. The incumbent will perform outside work such as, but not limited to, keeping sidewalks clean, picking up trash, lawn maintenance such as cutting grass, trimming hedges, and planting flowers. This position will assist in the repair and installation of store fixtures and shelving. Individual will perform general housekeeping, custodial and janitorial duties as may be scheduled and assigned.
What your background should be
- Successful candidate with minimum 2 years of experience in minor maintenance and custodial work preferred. Qualified applicant must have a valid sc driving license with limited points for violations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is an American nonprofit organization, which provides job training, employment placement services, and other community based programs for people who have disabilities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org