- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to correlate prior exams, applicable test results and lab data pertinent to the exam being performed. Correlate prior exams, applicable test results and lab data pertinent to exam being performed. Record medical history on requisition and questionnaire as needed for radiologist and properly scans documents into his. Obtain medications, radiopharmaceuticals or contrast materials as directed for administration by a licensed practitioner, authorized, certified technologist or registered nurse. Verify the correct patient by checking the patients identification and validating proof of identity. Prepare patient for the procedure and provide necessary instructions. Perform basic patient care function and inform appropriate nursing personnel of any changes in the patients condition. Evaluate the technical quality of exam, develop and utilize various techniques for elevated quality and efficiency within the department. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in diagnostic radiology or ct scanning or equivalent. 1 year of direct patient care work experience is required. BLS HCP certification from aha and ARRT certification are required. 2 year AMA and ARRT approved program in radiologic technology is required. Completion of iv starting and contrast administration competencies are required before performing venous contrast administration.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited college.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com