- Hopewell, VA
What you'll be doing
- Prepares patients, collects relevant information for completion of procedures. Performs all CT procedures. Observant of patients conditions. Practices radiation safety as described in federal standards, utilizing ALARA and radiation right policies. Understands and operates electronic information systems including Meditech, PACS, PACS cube, eMar, etc. Compiles appropriate records to expedite results. Administers contrast media as required. Performs venipuncture and IV site placement. Participates in continuing education activities to expand/enhance knowledge of CT and to meet the continuing education requirements of the ARRT. Assists radiologist with interventional procedures. Renders patient care in a professional and courteous manner. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year dedicated CT experience. Applicant should have multitasking ability. Good communication skills. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of accredited school of radiologic technology.
Who is the client company
- This is a general medical and surgical hospital.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com