- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Proservices is to assist customers, primarily at the proservices desk. This includes building relationships with the pro customer, honoring the price guarantee, taking and following up on orders, following up on quotes, and arranging for product deliveries. The CSA proservices is required to respond to customer inquiries and support them throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate. Performing other duties of a similar nature or level.
What your background should be
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree in business, retail management, specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) or related field or certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com