Cross Product Trade Analyst
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The organization is searching for the cross product exotic trade review team analyst and the individual will control the risk associated with the booking and legal documentation of structured derivative transactions by performing independent and thorough review. Ensure all the trade economics, pay off profiles and pricing factors are correctly captured in the risk management system. Identify risks with respect to booking methodology deficiencies as well as discrepancies with the legal trade documentation. Propose booking and documentation amendments and coordinating the implementation of enhancements.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in operations, risk management, or controller function, with strong preference for exotic derivative product knowledge (any asset class). Quantitative educational background and strong academic results. Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability and control mentality. Ability to fully understand complex transactions and proactively develop product knowledge. Rigorous attention to detail. Ability to communicate complex issues to demanding internal clients and to build relationships. Self motivated with ability to take the lead to resolve issues independently. Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment. Must have excellent judgement, independent thinker and resourceful. Strong knowledge of general business and corporate cultures. Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills. High attention to detail. Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines. Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently. Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information. Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving, follow up. Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results. Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality. Strong organizational skills. Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels. Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment. Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication.
Required Schooling / Training
- Science related Bachelors Degree (Engineering, Math, Finance) with strong preference for Graduate level degree and industry qualification.
Who is the client company
- It is an American multinational investment banking firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com