Critical Care Nurse Practitioner
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Uses effective communication skills with patients and staff; demonstrates proper telephone techniques and etiquette; shows sensitivity to differences of culture; demonstrates a positive and supportive manner in which patients/families/ colleagues perceive interactions as positive and supportive. Exhibits tact and professionalism in difficult situations according to values and practices. Demonstrates an understanding of and adheres to privacy, confidentiality, and security policies and procedures related to protected health information (PHI) or other sensitive and personal information. Demonstrates an understanding of and adheres to safety and infection control policies and procedures. Assumes accountability for improving quality metrics associated with department/unit and meeting organizational/departmental targets.
What your background should be
- A minimum 2 years of recent experience working in adult intensive care as a registered nurse/nurse practitioner. Demonstrated excellence in the clinical practice, communication, clinical case management, leadership/problem identification/resolution, and teaching.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters degree in nursing from an accredited program.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org