- Petal, MS
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently looking for a crew member. As a crew member, the applicant will ensure all food orders are assembled correctly within stated time goals. S/he will maintain a clean, safe and fully stocked dining room, restroom, and work area. The candidate will prepare, portion and serve hot food orders per customer requests (e. G., sandwiches, chili, baked potato and fries etc.). This position will also operate cash register according to cash operations policies. S/he will take orders from customers, personally and from intercom system, interfaces with customers and provides quality service. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
What your background should be
- Some work experience is applicable but not required. Knowledge of computers and cash register systems preferred. Good communications and strong interpersonal skills preferred. Possess all documents and permits required to work by state and federal law.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American international fast food chain restaurant company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org