- Madison, MS
What you'll be doing
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures. Ensure food safety procedures are executed according to company policies and health/sanitation regulations. Work with management team to meet sales goals vs. prior year. Manage food, labor, paper costs, and other controllable expenses. Execute company policies and procedures for the control of cash, property, product, and equipment. Monitor inventory levels through ordering to ensure product availability. Manage and maintain safe working condition. Manage crew employees in a manner that maximizes crew retention. Interview and recommend crew members for selection in hiring. Provide proper training of crew members through established systems and follow through to ensure compliance with company standards .Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective action. Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensure products are consistent with company quality standards.
What your background should be
- Able to lift 35 pounds to waist level. Guest-friendly demeanor. Fluent English-speaking and writing skills. Neat, clean, and professional appearance. Up-beat and engaging . Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American international fast food chain restaurant.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com