- Chantilly, VA
What you'll be doing
- Retrieves work orders, checks route for travel, ensures appropriate equipment and supplies are loaded on truck needed for job, and arrives to work site. Manages and completes assigned jobs according to company processes. Maintains quality control on each job. Provides cleaning and restoration services to residential and/or commercial customers to include carpet cleaning, hard floor care, fire damage restorations, water damage restorations, and deodorization. May train helper. May sell add-on services and products for residential customers. Prepares documentation and pictures according to company policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement from insurance companies.
What your background should be
- At least 3+ years of experience in the restoration field. Good verbal and written and communication skills. Good customer service skills. Knowledge of disaster restoration skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a public company that provides residential and commercial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com