Credit Risk Management
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for the effective credit risk management (evaluation of risk and exposure management) of designated industry and geographic sectors. Evaluation and proactive management of credit exposures to assigned names and the subsidiaries monitor annual and quarterly financial performance. Prepare annual credit and industry reviews; presentation of larger, more complex transactions and credits to credit committees. Identify sector difficulties or client specific difficulties. Provide hands on support to the team to ensure that appropriate action is taken to mitigate credit risk. Produce industry knowledge through research, contacts and participation in seminars. Develop product knowledge in accordance with product offerings of the firm; personal contacts with all product teams and related support functions. Prepare accurate and relevant documentation of required information in all presentations in conformance with bank policy and procedures. Process all limit requests, product proposals and preparation of recommendations to senior management. Interact with product areas during new transaction proposals to better understand the risks involved. Maintain and control of credit files for assigned names. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three or more years of experience in financial services required. Experience in reviewing derivative transactions and isda documentation preferred. Strong knowledge of ms excel required. Knowledge of bank exposure systems, analysis packages preferred. Clear and succinct writing and good verbal presentations skills are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance required.
Who is the client company
- This is an Investment banking company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org