Credit Risk Controller
- Baltimore, MD
What you'll be doing
- The credit risk controller will collaborate with company internal clients to ensure the firm risk measurement is complete, accurate, and timely for risk management, capital, and financial reporting. Review reconciliations and netting calculations for OTC derivatives, loans, repos and stock loan, as well as providing ad hoc analysis to management. Develop a strong working relationship with the credit risk department and regulatory controllers. Take responsibility for the oversight of the CPM daily derivative balance sheet reporting process, generating daily BSN reporting, and ad-hoc requests for entity reporting.
What your background should be
- A qualified candidate should have 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience in the financial services industry. Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment, trouble shoot and solve problems and multitask and prioritize effectively, willingness to take initiative to develop and improve processes etc. Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com