Credit Risk Analyst
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- As a credit risk analyst you will perform moderately complex research of assets owned by the regional community bank (RCB) as well as those managed through consumer services in order to assess and manage potential risk factors. Research fundamentals include the ability to generate management information reports for all levels of management, using SAS, focus, SQL or other data interrogation software platforms and to benchmark findings against appropriate industry sources. Evaluation, development, recommendation and implementation of current and state of the art risk management strategies including but not limited to: acquisitions and portfolio analysis, vintage tracking, portfolio segmentation, demographic analysis, adaptive control, and loss forecasting.
What your background should be
- Experience in a related analytical discipline or practical working knowledge of risk management techniques including score card development and validation or portfolio analysis would be sufficient in lieu of education. 2+ years experience in a financial and/or technical analysis business related environment. Proficient in mainframe and/or PC SAS.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor in math, statistics, economics, marketing, finance or other business/banking related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org