Credit Review Associate Consumer
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- As team member, the credit review associate participates in reviews led by credit review officers. Responsibilities include analyzing the credit underwriting quality of individual transactions, recording test results and conclusions in a work paper database, and participating actively in all review meetings. Perform continuous monitoring of assigned product-based portfolios and participate in periodic portfolio review meetings. Serve as an information resource on consumer credit risk and policy, including involvement in key credit-based core consumer & community banking audits. Ensure consistent application of firm wide risk policy as well as credit review policies and procedures. Complete special projects and research as assigned by the credit review manager and/or officer.
What your background should be
- Experienced credit professional with minimum of two years consumer credit experience, preferably with a background in consumer credit underwriting and credit risk management. Previous credit review experience is preferred, but not necessary. Demonstrated understanding of consumer credit principles and strong analytical skills. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required with ability to present complex and sensitive issues to management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum bachelor degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a related discipline
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org