- Albany, NY
What you'll be doing
- Specific responsibilities include monitoring accounts and customer terms and compliance, negotiating payment schedules and collecting overdue and rogue accounts. Other duties include assisting the Credit Manager with UCC filings, complying with regulatory requirements, and providing necessary documentation of uncollectible accounts. The successful candidate will possess good analytical and problem-solving skills and strong communications skills.
What your background should be
- A minimum of two years of Credit/Accounts Receivable experience required. Foodservice or similar distribution experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Leading food service distributor of national brand products as well as its own exclusive items, ranging from fresh meats and produce to prepared and frozen foods.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org