- Perth Amboy, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Analyze and suggest credit terms for new street customer accounts and ensures proper and complete documentation is obtained. Monitor open accounts receivable for term compliance, ensure skips, short pays, credit memos, unapplied cash is addressed timely. Implement and where necessary create amicable, effective payment plans on past due accounts. Assist the credit manager to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including Sarbanes Oxley controls. Assist the credit manager with UCC filings, when necessary. Coordinate collections/customer credit issues/resolutions with the sales department and or customer. Assist the credit manager to assign and provide documentation of uncollectible accounts to the centralized third party collections group at the support office; recommend customer accounts for write-off. Assist with credit reporting requirements.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 4 years credit/accounts. Receivable experience required. Food service or similar distribution experience is also preferred. Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong organizational skills. Must be detail oriented with ability to maintain accurate records with ability to meet deadlines. Must be able to use computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Advanced financial analysis skills required. Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills for working cooperatively with individuals at all levels both within company as well as with company customers.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about food & beverages.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com