- Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate will join company leasing team and be responsible for performing background, credit, and criminal analysis for the acquisition and retention of highly qualified tenants, reporting to the director of leasing & pricing. Receive and review all tenant applications. Analyze application information to ensure that company minimum tenant criteria is met. Request additional documentation and information from applicants. Maintain accurate records detailing decisions made and data compiled. Increase company's profitability through reduction in bad debt caused by credit default situations. Provide alternative solutions to best meet client needs. Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, including all laws governing fair housing, fair credit reporting act, and other laws pertaining to real estate or leased properties.
What your background should be
- At least 1+ years of work experience in related field. Possess basic knowledge of consumer credit analysis. Licensed real estate agent preferred. Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with both internal (investment, property management, etc.) and external (third-party research, bank, and brokerage firms, etc.) constituents. Strong quantitative skills and established analytical ability. Strong verbal and written communication skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, accounting, finance, or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Affordable rental homes nationwide brand new or newly renovated pet-friendly homes in great school districts.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org