- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- This position is accountable for all functions of the physician credential process to ensure that physicians meet the health plans requirements for employment as a contracted physician. The applicant may assist in the implementation of procedures and activities related to the credential, re-credential and privilege of network providers. Coordinate the credential process for all new facilities. Review current files and close any gaps the remains in process. Ensure compliance with NCQA standards through maintenance of policy and procedure manuals. Maintain provider profiling system, communicates with providers by phone, mail regarding the credential status and information. Maintain the credential database. Perform any other duties as required.
What your background should be
- The applicant must have minimum 1 year of healthcare related experience. Ability to manage multiple priorities and excellent organization skills include computer literate in Microsoft office. The applicant should have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a global health services organization. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org