Creative Production Coordinator
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The creative production coordinator maintains, coordinates and expedites marketing projects, ensuring all deadlines are met by the scheduled due dates. Work closely with the senior creative production lead on managing asset such as affiliate ads. Prepare creative agendas and communicate all reminders to the creative and marketing teams. Oversee and maintain the creative production schedule by obtaining creative assignments for all marketing projects. Set up and manage all templates and workspaces. Manage vendor review communication. Test all future creative assets to ensure proper display and linking. Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
What your background should be
- Prior experience or related internship in internet, retail, marketing or advertising environment. Understanding of technologies as applied to the internet, a working knowledge of Macintosh and experience with database tools is required. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Strong organization, coordination, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in liberal arts, marketing, communications or computer science preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a mid-range chain of department stores owned by American multinational corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com