- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- The applicant will report to the brand marketing design manager, set the tone for brand, writing short-form content for consumer facing marketing communications across online and offline channels e.g., email headlines, display advertising, social media, print, etc. This role will work cross functionally with in-house writers who are responsible for long-form content e.g., blog posts, email, onsite help content to ensure the brand voice stays consistent across touch points. Develop brand voice guide lines and key messaging, set and maintain brand voice through copy and content. Develop marketing copy for new and existing products and consumer marketing campaigns. Maintain creative excellence on blogs, emails, newsletters, etc.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience writing creative copy for a consumer audience either in-house or in a marketing agency. Experience in setting brand voice strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Strong team orientation and proven collaboration skills. Experience in a consumer web or mobile company or working at a marketing agency on a tech client, a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/MA in a related area of study e.g. creative writing, communications, journalism etc., preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an online residential real estate site for home buyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals in the united states.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com