- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Assess, provide and document effective spiritual care to patient, family and staff in a variety of situation, including but not limited to crisis intervention, grief and bereavement, end of life care and faith crisis. Provide ongoing spiritual assessment of patient and family in assigned area. Implement spiritual care plan within the interdisciplinary care team. Provide worship experience for facility need and patient and family as needed and requested. Provide on call ministry as required within the CPE program curriculum. Conduct spiritual care related research project to advance spiritual care department performance improvement initiative and quality improvement programming.
What your background should be
- Pastoral skills in parish, hospital, hospice or other setting preferred. Completion of all clinical and written curriculum training requirements of CPE program.
Required Schooling / Training
- Preferably graduate degree in theology or divinity.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a not-for-profit health care system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org