CPAI Specialist-Quality Assurance/Patient Safety
- Gilbert, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Supports implementation of clinical practices. Provides ongoing assessment of performance, analyzes clinical outcome data, and identifies performance improvement opportunities or trends. Conducts high level assessments, gathers information and collaborates with the appropriate process owner(s) to identify opportunities for improvement. Analyzes data for administrative and clinical decision making. Facilitates prioritization of improvement activities with system and facility leadership. Supports development of annual quality plans with service line/process owners. Initiates and oversees performance improvement projects in collaboration with project lead. Serves as a resource and/or facilitates improvement teams to plan, implement, and coordinate entity activities to maximize clinical and operational outcomes. Participates on improvement teams, guiding/coaching them on the system defined improvement process. Serves as a resource for assessment of clinical performance and performance improvement methodologies throughout the facility and system. Maintains clinical performance assessment, performance improvement, change management and project facilitation expertise through independent study as well as attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
What your background should be
- Requires a proficiency level typically attained with 5 years acute care clinical experience. Requires ability to perform complex statistical analysis and highly developed problem solving skills. Requires the ability to manage programs and projects. Requires demonstrated excellence in interpersonal and written communication skills. Registered nurse (RN) license preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in nursing or other healthcare related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org