Coworker-Sales and Service
- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- Perform cashiering opening and closing procedures as assigned and adhere to cash balancing policies. Plan and execute sampling programs according to the commercial calendar. Ensure food sales are processed in an accurate and timely manner. Follow food handling health, safety and sanitation regulations and guidelines. Perform customer flow studies as directed by the company food manager. Maintain sanitary sales and storage facilities by adhering to state and local sanitation requirements and codes. Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating and communicating needs; insuring FIFO and best before dates; verifying receipt and handling storage. Perform daily temperature tests to ensure food and refrigerated and freezer equipment is maintained at appropriate temperature. Adhere to inventory control and monthly and weekly inventory routines and all other administration routines. Support and develop co-operation with fellow co-workers, through working closely together, sharing knowledge and showing understanding of each others responsibilities in order to present the range in the most commercially profitable way; reflecting companies range priorities, low price profile and unique offer. Utilize the concept description, documentation and manuals together with the relevant tools to develop the business and yourself. Promote a safe working environment for fellow co-workers, customer and visitors by reporting any safety hazards, concerns or ideas for improvement. Perform basic merchandising routines and execute SFM merchandising platforms.
What your background should be
- 6 months of experience in the following knowledge areas; good mathematical ability and cash handling experience. Good customer service and verbal communication skills. Merchandising and problem-solving skills. Knowledge and interest in home furnishings. Effective verbal and written skills in the English language. Contribute to an environment where the company culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers. Ability to work independently and in groups. Basic computer skills. Prefer fast-paced, retail work environment. Basic math skills. Having the ability to access and observe all areas of the store; to handle multiple and changing priorities or deadlines and moderate stress; to communicate with customers and co-workers and manage conflict; to lift and move 50 lbs (25 kg); to use the PC for extended periods during the shift; to wear PPE (personal protective equipment); and to use small power tools and related equipment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational group of companies that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, appliances, small motor vehicles and home accessories.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com