Courtesy Bus Driver
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Provide timely shuttle service to customers to or from airport terminal to companies facility, in compliance with companies policies and procedures and local laws. Personally welcome customers boarding the bus, assist with luggage and answer questions in a friendly manner. Effectively communicate stops and safety information through PA or talking bus system; if needed, communicate with other courtesy service driver, bus operations supervisor using standard codes. Provide world class customer service by determining customers reservation status and communicate to lounge manager or provide excellent customer service to all customers using the required customer service dialogue whilst maintaining the right company image at all times. Conduct bus inspection to ensure customer and employee safety and bring any defect or damage to the attention of the supervisor. Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines. Ensure the bus is kept tidy at all times with maps available. Contribute to continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve performance and customer satisfaction. Complete any relevant paperwork in line with company audit and department of transport standards.
What your background should be
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail go the extra mile. At least 1 year of commercial driving experience or record or road test or alternatively a CDL class B with passenger and air brake endorsements. Minimum 2 years PCV catD1 driving experience (international). Minimum of 2 years customer service experience. 25 years of age or older. Must be able to obtain a DOT medical clearance. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidate fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply. Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Demonstrate professionalism, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Lift up to 45 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American car rental company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org