Counterparty Risk Management Valuation
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will primarily cover the counterparty risk management (CPM) desk focusing on CVA trading and bilateral counterparty management as well as the cover the fi client financing and secured funding desk whose mandate is to raise and manage secured financing for the firm. Responsibilities include: analysis and production of valuation review assessment. Articulate results of analysis to a diverse audience including traders, desk management, finance management, controllers, and risk management. Opine on valuation issues, acting as product specialist/technical advisor. Develop valuation methodology enhancements. Drive requirements for strategic technology framework. Analyze and present significant complex transactions to senior review committee.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate will possess 8+ years of working experience with fixed income products including knowledge of counterparty risk management. Ability to work effectively as a member of the team and independently. Effective in managing relationships at all levels. Strong written and oral communication skills. Proven problem solving and trouble shooting skills. Control-minded with strong attention to detail. Work effectively under pressure when confronted with tight deadlines. Ability and willingness to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., financial engineering, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com