- Marlboro, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Assist management with daily call lists and promotions; develop strong business relationships with customers. Process and receive returned items and stock orders, and perform any other light duty tasks as specified by the manager. Maintain safe and secure environment as well as store day-to-day maintenance stays up-to-date on job knowledge and help store accomplish its sales goals. Assist with delivery runs if needed (if store is short on help). Additional responsibilities as assigned knowledge and experience.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in direct telephone sales knowledge of automobiles and parts strongly preferred. Excellent phone manners, sales closing skills and ability to handle objections strong communication skills, especially over the phone. Must possess good computer skills and ability to learn new programs quickly. Willing to learn new sales techniques with a desire to be coached. Ability to work well in a fast-paced multitasking environment self-motivated and results driven with a positive team-player attitude.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a full-range supplier of parts to the automotive.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com