- Maitland, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provides legal advice and recommendations for action to executives and management, which have or may have a sizable dollar impact on business activities and operations. Leverages knowledge of legal specialty in providing counsel and builds knowledge of the business through various functional assignments. Receives specific direction from management or more senior law professionals as to the outcomes, process and schedules expected. Researches legal principles and precedents, consults with outside counsel, drafts and execute legal documents, gathers relevant information using multiple sources and methods, provides work guidance to other professional, paraprofessional and support staff in developing solutions to problems presented. Drafts, reviews, and negotiates contracts, telecommunication cell site leases, amendments, in-building coverage agreements, SNDAS, estoppels, easements, settlement agreements and various other real property documents.
What your background should be
- Five years real estate legal work experience. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks under very aggressive time-lines. Possess an active and valid Florida state bar license. Possess an active and valid Florida state bar license. Three years legal work experience as an attorney. Current state bar license and eligible to obtain license from state where position is located. Minimum of three years of real estate experience in the wireless telecommunications industry preferred. Minimum of three years of previous in-house counsel experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Juris doctorate required.
Who is the client company
- This is a telecommunications holding company that provides wireless services and is a major global internet carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com