- Bowling Green, KY
What you'll be doing
- Develop and analysis of product development cost accurately and efficiently develop estimated manufacturing cost (e.g. material usage, freight, etc.) on a proposed product based on like or as information for price setting. Provide estimated manufacturing cost to financial analyst for margin setting or P&L analysis. Develop and analysis of production cost accurately and efficiently develop manufacturing cost based on specific or actual information related to the production of an item. Provide manufacturing cost data to operational accounting personnel for standard product cost development. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience entry level position required. Working knowledge of MS Office preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent experience required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that manufactures clothing, particularly underwear.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org